Fertility treatment in Sydney
There are many different reasons for infertility, so it is necessary to seek specialist help in determining what causes yours and find the approach that is suitable for you and your partner. At Anthony Marren Fertility Specialist, we are committed to taking the time required to understand your struggles with conception and finding the proper, evidence-based fertility treatment that will most likely get you results.
A range of fertility treatments in Sydney to suit your needs
No two couples are alike, and no one approach is correct when finding a fertility treatment. We offer a range of fertility treatments in Sydney to increase your chances of starting a family or expanding it.
The treatments we offer include:
- Fertility Tests — We offer a range of fertility tests to diagnose your fertility issues and find a path forward to best treat them.
- Cycle Tracking – Accurate tracking of your ovulation and menstrual cycles to gain better insights into your fertility.
- Ovulation Induction – Our services include stimulating ovarian follicles by medication to encourage ovulation.
- Intra-uterine Insemination – A method of in vivo fertilisation that involves the deliberate introduction of sperm into the cervix or uterine cavity.
- IVF Treatment — The process of in vitro fertilisation can be complex. We can help you through the journey, step by step, from start to finish.
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Screening (PGS) — A PGS helps to identify ‘normal’ embryos, which will therefore have a better chance of being carried to term.
- Pre-Implantation Genetic Diagnosis (PGD) — This treatment can help you and your partner screen for genetic conditions you are carriers of to rule out whether an embryo is affected.
- Fertility Surgery – In certain cases, fertility surgery may be an option to treat some causes of infertility.
Meet Dr Anthony Marren
As a specialist in male and female fertility, I have dedicated my life to helping couples who have always dreamt of starting a family. I understand that seeking fertility treatments in Sydney is more than just a medical process; it is a journey that can be both physically and emotionally taxing.
In my practice, I aim to provide a friendly and supportive presence and help you understand all the options available as you proceed with your fertility treatment. We’re in this together, no matter what treatment is right for you and your partner.
Your fertility journey begins with us today
If you’re ready to start looking at potential fertility treatments in Sydney, we’re here to help. Together we can find an appropriate treatment plan to meet your needs. Book an appointment with Dr Anthony Marren today.